You can replace a texture colour swatch and all zones already painted with it will update.
- In the Colour view, make sure the Edit Palette Mode toggle button is pressed in.
- In the palette list of the Colour view, right-click on the selected palette and select either Get Rights to Modify Palette or Get Rights to Modify All Palettes.
- From the Colour view menu , select Palettes > Get Rights to Modify Palette or Get Rights to Modify All Palettes.
- In the Colour view, select the texture swatch that contains the bitmap texture you want to replace.
- From the Colour View menu, select Colours > Edit Texture or double-click on the swatch.
The Browser window opens.
- Browse for the new PSD or TGA bitmap file created in a third party software.
- Click Open to update the colour swatch.