An important feature of Toon Boom Harmony is the Preferences dialog box. From here you can customize your interface, tool behaviour and shortcuts. Throughout this guide, you are often required to go to the Preferences dialog box to set parameters and options.
When using Harmony Stand Alone, your custom preferences are stored in the following location, depending on your operating system:
- Windows: C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\Roaming\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom [Harmony Paint\full-1500-pref
- macOS: /Users/[user_name]/Library/Preferences/Toon Boom Animation/Toon Boom [Harmony Paint/full-1500-pref
- GNU/Linux: /home/[user_name]/Toon Boom Animation/Toon Boom [Harmony Paint/full-1500-pref/
When using Harmony Server, preferences are stored in your Harmony Server account's user space on the database server, in the following path:
- /USA_DB/users/[user_name]/Harmony Paint/full-1500-pref
- Do one of the following:
- Windows/Linux: From the top menu, select Edit > Preferences.
- macOS: Select Harmony [Edition] > Preferences.
- Press Ctrl + U (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + U (macOS).