Select a drawing from the Drawing Thumbnails panel.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Select tool or press Alt + S.
- In the Camera
or Drawingview, select strokes or drawing object you want to edit by doing one of the following:
- Click on a stroke or drawing object to select it.
- Shift + Click on a stroke or drawing object to add it to a multiple selection.
- Draw a lasso around drawing strokes or objects to select them simultaneously.
- From the top menu, select Edit > Select All or press Ctrl + A (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + A (macOS) to select all the strokes and drawing objects in the drawing.
- Do one of the following to edit your selection:
- To reposition, click the selected drawing object and drag the selection to a new area.
NOTE: You can also nudge your selection using the arrow keys, and fast-nudge your selection by holding Shift and pressing the arrow keys.
- To rotate, grab the selection box handle and rotate it.
- To scale, pull or push on the top, side, bottom or corner control point. Hold down Shift to lock the selection’s ratio.
- To skew, drag sideways or up and down the sides or top and bottom segments, between the control points.
- To delete, press Del (Windows/Linux) or Backspace (macOS).