You can use the Paint tool to click on the zones to repaint. If you click in an empty zone, it will fill the area.
You can repaint lines, zones, and brush strokes using the Repaint tool. The repaint pencil lines more efficiently
The Brush tool can be used to repaint specific segments. The Brush tool's Repaint Brush mode is used to paint a section by manually painting over the lines. This is useful when the vectorization triangles are not placed as you would like or you simply need to repaint a section of a segment. It is also useful for paperless animation, where there are no triangles. So, the Repaint Brush is used to paint a certain area. It acts like the Brush tool, but will only show on painted areas that are already painted.
Unlike the Brush tool's regular mode, the Repaint Brush mode flattens automatically. The brush strokes are not added one on top of each other.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Repaint tool. You can also find the option in the Tool Properties view when the Paint tool is selected.
- In the Drawing view, click on the zones to repaint. You can also make a lasso or marquee selection around several zones.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Brush tool.
- In the Tool Properties view, click the Repaint Brush button.
- In the Drawing view, draw on the zones to repaint.