ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
You can move views by dragging their name tab to a new location.
How to move views
- Select the view's tab and drag it onto one of the view’s separators, top area or onto another view’s tab.
- When a blue rectangle outline appears showing an available location for the view, release the tab to drop the view into position. One of three things will happen:
- The view becomes a tabbed view.
- The view becomes a floating window.
- The view becomes a new docked view.