You can easily add views through the top menu or each view.
- In the top-right corner of an existing view, click the Add View button
- Select the desired view from the list.
The view appears as a new tab in the same section of your workspace:
- Open the Windows menu.
- Select the view you wish to add.
The view will appear as a new window over Harmony's main application window.
- Drag a window by its tab and do one of the following:
- Drop the window onto other existing tabs to add it to that set of tabs.
- Drop the window above, below or beside an existing view. When you get close to the edge of a view, a black rectangle with a blue background appears, indicating where the view will be inserted.
- The view in which you are currently working will have a red square surrounding it, marking is as your active view.