Once a cell is selected in the Timeline or Xsheet view, you can navigate between the drawings, frames, and layers. Displays the previous drawing, next drawing, previous layer or next layer. using keyboard shortcuts that work in the Camera, Drawing, Xsheet and Timeline views.
You can navigate through:
- In the Timeline or Xsheet view, select a cell.
- Once the cell is selected, you can navigate between:
- Previous and next layers: From the top menu, select Drawing > Previous Layer and Next Layer or press H and J.
- Previous and next drawings: From the top menu, select Drawing > Previous Drawing and Next Drawing or press F and G..
- Previous and next frames: From the top menu, select Play > Previous Frame and Next Frame or press comma (,) and period (.).