You can rotate a layer from its pivot using the Transform tool. You can temporarily reposition the pivot to rotate from a different point.
How to rotate a layer using the Transform tool
- In the Tools toolbar, disable the Animate mode.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Transform tool or press Shift + T.
- In the Tool Properties view, make sure the Peg Selection Mode is deselected.
- In the Camera view, select a drawing layer. If you want to select multiple layers, hold down Shift and click on each layer you wish to select.
- Place the pointer outside of a corner of the bounding box, then click and drag to rotate.