Toon Boom Harmony 15.0.5
Here is a list of changes in Harmony 15.0.5, build 13929.
|Closing Scene Script||When closing a scene, Harmony will now automatically run the script TB_sceneAboutToClose.js. This script is executed after saving the scene, but right before closing the scene. By default, the script does nothing, but you can customize it with routines that you want Harmony to run each time a scene closes
The saveAs() method has been added to the scene global object to allow saving the scene under a new name via scripting
- Installation on Windows is now faster. The installer no longer registers the fonts packaged with Harmony in the Windows font database.
- Fixed issue causing artwork drawn with a Wacom Stylus/Cintiq tablet to be offset on Windows, since the Wacom driver update 6.3.30-6.
- Fixed issue where having two drawing tablets connected to the machine would cause one of them to offset the stylus input.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when undoing the creation of a layer after toggling between selecting the Transform tool and the Brush tool.
- Fixed issue where Harmony would crash when using the scripting interface to create an empty table widget in a dialog.
- Fixed issue where the Action.validate() method would report an action as disabled when no responder is specified.
- Fixed issue where thumbnails would not appear in the Library view when using Harmony in trial mode.
- Fixed issue where exporting the OpenGL preview of a scene as a QuickTime movie using the exporter.exportOGLToQuicktime() method would ignore the EXPORTOGL_LAUNCH_PLAYER preference which, when set to true, automatically opens the movie in a movie player and, when set to false, renders the movie without opening it.
- Fixed issue where exporting the OpenGL preview of a scene as a QuickTime movie using the exporter.exportOGLToQuicktime() method would offset the starting frame by 1.
- Fixed issue causing the script manager to fail detecting and listing the functions inside an encrypted script.
- Fixed issue causing some elements under deformation nodes to be invisible when rendered on Windows.
- Fixed issue causing Harmony to try to renew an expired subscription license when launched in Trial mode in Japanese.