The Recolour Drawing dialog box allows you to replace all instances of a colour or texture in drawings with a different colour or texture swatch in one of the scene's palettes. This replaces the colours or textures in the drawings without requiring you to modify the palettes. You can use this dialog to perform colour replacement in the current drawing, in all the drawings in one or several layers or in all drawings in your scene.
This dialog will replace the colour or texture that is currently selected in the Colour view with the colour or texture that you select inside the dialog.
- In the Colour view, select the colour or texture swatch you want to replace by doing one of the following:
- Select the palette in which the colour or texture swatch is located, then select the swatch you wish to replace.
- If the drawing in the Camera or Drawing view contains the colour or texture you want to replace, select the Dropper tool in the Tools toolbar, then click on that colour or texture in the drawing. The Colour view will automatically select that colour or texture's palette as well as that colour or texture's swatch.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on the swatches list, then select Recolour Drawings.
- Open the Colour view menu , then select Colours > Recolour Drawings.
|Replace Colour In||
Allows you to select which drawings will be affected by the colour replacement:
NOTE This option can work with several drawing layers selected.
Allows you to select the palette and colour or texture swatch to replace the selected colour or texture with.