It is possible to import vector artwork exported in Adobe Flash / Animate (.swf) format.
Many features supported by Adobe Flash / Animate are supported by Harmony. However, not all features that are common to both software are supported for importing into Harmony. The following is a list of limitations and guidelines to importing Adobe Flash / Animate files in Harmony:
- The files must be in SWF format. Harmony does not support importing FLA files.
- The width of pencil lines, whether fixed or variable, will be preserved.
- All pencil line tips (a.k.a. “caps”) and joins will be imported as Round.
Gradients & Textures
- The Flow of gradient fills must be set to Extend Color, which is the default flow for gradients. If a symbol contains a gradient with a Reflect or Repeat flow, it will be not be imported.
- Bitmap textures are supported in JPEG or PNG format only.
- Text created with the Text Tool will not be imported.
The following effects will be ignored by Harmony:
- Colour Effects (Alpha, Advanced, Brightness and Tint)
- Blend (Layer, Darken, Multiply, etc.)
- Filters (Adjust Colour, Drop Shadow, Bevel, etc.)
- 3D Positions and 3D Rotations
- Component properties
- Render (Export as Bitmap and Cache as Bitmap)
- Bitmap images are supported in JPEG or PNG format only.
- Symbols that have their Render property set to Export as Bitmap or Cache as Bitmap will be imported as vector artwork.