- In the Timeline view, select the cell on which you want to draw.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Brush tool or press Alt + B.
- In the Tool Properties view, set the Maximum Size to the desired brush size.
- In the Colour view, click a colour swatch to select a colour.
- In the Drawing or Camera view, start drawing.
You can hold Ctrl (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ (macOS) while drawing to force your stroke to be a closed shape. This will automatically draw a straight line between the beginning and the end of your stroke.