Increasing the exposure Adds one more exposure to a selected cell; repeating this action adds an extra cell each time. This is an efficient way to extend a drawing's exposure and is always set in Insert mode. Increasing an exposure pushes the existing exposure forward.
- In the Timeline or Xsheet view, select a cell.
- Do one of the following:
- Press +.
- At the bottom-right corner of the Xsheet view, set the number of cells over which the drawing will be exposed.
- In the Xsheet toolbar, click the Increase Exposure button.
- Right-click and select Exposure > Increase Exposure.
- From the top menu, select Animation > Cell > Increase Exposure.