Drawing elements are more commonly known as layers in the Timeline view. Create them using the following procedure:
- In the Timeline view, click the Add Drawing Layer button or press Ctrl + R (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + R (macOS).
The Add Drawing Layer window opens.
- In the Name field, name your new layer.
- Set the Line Art and Colour Art options to Vector to get a vector layer or to Bitmap to have a bitmap layer.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Add to add a first layer and keep the window open to add more layers.
- Click Add and Close to add a new layer and close the window.
A new drawing layer is added to the Timeline view.