When you delete a scene, you not only remove the scene from the Control Center window, but you also permanently remove all the information associated with the scene including:
- Exposure sheet (and all associated versions)
- Database information
- Any palettes stored in that scene's palette library
Before you delete a scene:
- Make sure that you really want to remove all this information from the system
- Are you going to use the scene in the future?
- Do you need to archive the scene for future use?
- Make sure no one else is currently using the scene.
- failure to do this may result in file corruption and loss of your work.
- Wait until everyone is offline. This ensures no one can open the scene while you delete it.
- In the Scenes list, select the scene name you want to delete.
- Select Scene > Delete or right-click anywhere in the Scenes list and select Delete.
The Confirm dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to delete the scene and all its related information.
The scene name and all its associated files are deleted.