You should only delete jobs that you no longer need or that have already been exported to an archive (using the Export command available in the Admin menu).
When you delete a job, the following components are permanently removed:
- Database information associated with the selected job
- Palettes stored under the selected job
Before you delete a job:
- Make sure no one else is currently using the job. Failure to do this may result in file corruption and loss of your work.
- Wait until everyone is offline. This ensures no one can open the data files while you delete them.
- In the Environments section, select the environment containing the job you want to delete.
- In the Jobs section, select the job you want to delete.
- Do one of the following:
- From the top menu, select Job > Delete.
- Right-click in the Jobs section and select Delete.
The Confirm dialog box appears.
- Click OK.