If you deleted one of the scripts that was packaged with Harmony, or if you wish to restore a script that was packaged with Harmony to its original version after you made changes to it, you can simply re-import it from the Harmony installation directory
- Do one of the following:
- In the Script Editor toolbar, click on Import Script.
- In the top-left corner of the Script Editor view, click on the Menu button and select File > Import Script.
An Open dialog appears.
In the Open dialog, browse to the following location, depending on your operating system:
- Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony 15.0 Advanced\resources\scripts
(Stand Alone): /Applications/Toon Boom Harmony 15.0 Advanced/tba/resources/scripts
- macOS (Server): /Applications/Toon Boom Harmony 15.0 Advanced Network/tba/resources/scripts
- GNU/Linux: /usr/local/ToonBoomAnimation/harmonyAdvanced_15.0/resources/scripts
- Select the script file that you want to restore.
Click on Open.
A dialog prompts you to select the location in which to import the script.
In the drop-down menu, select the location in which you want to import the script:
User: Saves the script to your user preferences. You will be able to run and edit the script from any scene as long as you are logged in as the same user.NOTEIf you are using Harmony Stand Alone, the script will be saved to the preferences for your account on your computer. if you are using Harmony Server, the script will be saved to the preferences for your Harmony database user.
- Global: If you are using Harmony Server, select this option to save the script to the Harmony database's global script directory. Anyone who is logged in to the database will be able to edit and run this script.
- Environment: If you are using Harmony Server, select this option to save the script to the current scene's environment. Anyone will be able to edit and run the script as long as they are working on a scne inside this environment.
- Job: If you are using Harmony Server, select this option to save the script to the current scene's job. Anyone will be able to edit and run the script as long as they are working on a scene inside this job.
- Scene: Save the script to the scene's scripts sub-folder. Anyone will be able to edit and run the script when working on this specific scene.
Click on OK.
The original Harmony script is copied to the chosen location and can now be edited and executed in the Script Editor view.