Toon Boom Harmony 15.0.6
Here is a list of changes in Harmony 15.0.6, build 184.108.40.20610 (2019-01-10):
|Set the value of an attribute at any frame||
The new setValueAt method of the Attribute class can set the value of the attribute at a specific frame rather than at the current frame
|Documentation of the node class||
Examples of how to use the node class have been added to the Harmony scripting interface documentation
|Documentation of the Attribute||
Examples of how to use the Attribute class have been added to the Harmony scripting interface documentation
|Higher decimal precision||The node.getTextAttr() and column.getEntry() methods can now return up to four decimals of precision rather than three, which is the amount of precision supported by most input fields in the user interface.|
- Harmony fails to connect to the license server when its port and address are specified in the TOONBOOM_LICENSE_FILE environment variable in the port@hostname format.
- Crash when exporting a QuickTime movie from a scene with deformations applied to a drawing layer with the Preserve Line Thickness layer property. The crash only affects specific scenes.
- Memory leak when using deformations on a drawing layer that has the Zoom Independent Thickness option enabled.
- The rendering of drawings with deformations is very slow in the Top and Side views.
- A blank welcome screen appears when opening a scene directly from Finder on macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
- Harmony does not always display error message when audio playback fails.
- Selecting a drawing layer in the Camera view may fail if it is the parent of another drawing layer.
- The scene.checkoutLock(), scene.checkOutDate() and scene.checkOutUser() methods always return the default value
- The TB_PL_IBINKPencil_to_brush script only converts the drawing's pencil lines to brush strokes in the first drawing of the layer.