The Add Frames dialog box lets you add frames anywhere in the middle of the scene—before or after a selection. If you select a frame row in the Xsheet view, Harmony will add the new frames before or after the selection, depending on your choice.
For tasks related to this dialog box, see Setting the Scene Length.
- In the Timeline or Xsheet view, select a frame or a range of frames.
- Do one of the following:
- From the top menu, select Scene > Frame > Add Frames Before Selection or Add Frames After Selection.
- In the Xsheet view, right-click and select Frames > Add Frames Before Selection or Add Frames After Selection.
- In the Xsheet toolbar, click the Add Frames button to add frame after your selection.
- Press Ctrl + G (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + G (macOS) to add frames before the selection, or Ctrl + H to add frames after the selection.
The Add Frames dialog box opens.
Number of frames to add
Lets you enter the number of frames needed in the scene.