For your convenience you can modify the way the thumbnails are displayed in the Drawing Desk.
How to clear drawings and send new ones to the drawing desk
- Select a new drawing in the Timeline or Xsheet view.
- In the Timeline or Xsheet view menu, select Drawings > Send Drawings to Desk.
The previous drawing desk selection is removed and replaced with the current selection.
How to change the size of drawing desk thumbnails
- Right-click the drawing desk and select No Thumbnail, Small Thumbnail, Medium Thumbnail or Large Thumbnail.
How to change the position of a thumbnail in the drawing desk
- In the drawing desk, select the thumbnail.
- Click the Move Drawing Up and Moving Drawing Down buttons as needed, to move it to the new position in the drawing desk.
How to clear selected or all drawings from the drawing desk
- In the drawing desk, select one or more drawings to remove.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click the drawing desk and select Remove Selected Drawings or Remove All Drawings.
- In the Drawing view, press Esc to remove all drawings.