If you installed the database server daemon using Configuration Assistant and want your macOS based server to support Windows clients, you must also install the link server daemon.
- Open a Finder window.
- In Finder, navigate to Applications > Toon BoomHarmony 15.0AdvancedNetwork > Tools.
- Double-click on Configuration Assistant.
- In the Welcome screen, check the Create the Startup Items option and uncheck all other options.
- Click on Continue.
- Check the Create Link Server Startup Item option and uncheck all other options.
- Click on Create.
- When prompted, enter the username and the password of a user with administrator privileges.
The link server daemon is now installed and should start immediately.