In the Drawing view, the select tool will always work on the selected layer only. In the Camera view, you can set the Select tool to either work on all visible layers or on the selected layers only.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Select tool or press Alt + S.
- Do one of the followings:
- In the Tool Properties view, click the Single Drawing Mode button.
- Select Edit > Preferences (Windows/Linux) or Harmony Advanced > Preferences (macOS). In the Camera tab, go to the Tools section and select the Select Tool Works on Single Drawing option and click OK.
- In the Camera view, make your selection. Note that you may need to restart Harmony depending on your system.