ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
Renaming Pencil Line Textures
You can rename pencil textures from the Colour view or from the Pencil Properties dialog box.(missing or bad snippet)
How to rename a pencil line texture using the Colour view
- In the Colour view, click on the Show Pencil Texture Palettes button to display your pencil texture palettes.
- In the palette list, select the pencil texture palette containing the desired pencil texture.
- In the swatch list, double-click on the name of the texture you wish to rename.
- Enter the texture's name, then click outside of the text input field to confirm the new name.
How to rename a pencil line texture using the Pencil Properties dialog
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Pencil tool or press Alt + /.
- In the Tool Properties view, click on the arrow button next to the stroke preview area to open the Pencil Properties dialog.
- In the Pencil Properties dialog, click on the Texture tab.
NOTE: The texture library in the Texture tab lists the same pencil textures as the ones in the currently selected pencil texture palette in the Colour view.
- In the pencil texture library, select the texture you wish to rename.
- Open the Brush menu and select Rename Texture.
The Rename Texture dialog box opens.
- In the Name field, type in the desired name for your texture
- Click OK.