ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
You can display your preset list as thumbnails or a list.
How to change the Brush Tips thumbnail display
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Brush or Eraser tool.
- In the Tool Properties view, click the arrow button to open the Brush/Eraser Properties dialog.
- If you are drawing on a vector layer, set the Brush Type to Textured Vector if you are using the brush tool or the Eraser Type to Textured Eraser or Textured, Preserve Vector if you are using the eraser tool.
- Click on the Brush Tips menu icon .
- Select one of the following options:
- Small Thumbnail: Displays brush tips in a grid of small thumbnails.
- Large Thumbnail: Displays brush tips in a grid of large thumbnails with their name. The default view setting.
- List View: Displays brush tips in a list, with their name on the left and their texture on the right of each row.