As you're setting the timing for drawings, it is possible to remove a frame or range of frames.
In the Xsheet view, you can remove any selected frame range, such as the last frame.
- In the Xsheet view, do one of the following:
- Select a frame in a given column.
- Select a frame range by clicking the first frame’s number and then dragging the selection highlight down to the last frame to delete.
- To delete the selected frames, do one of the following:
- From the top menu, select Scene > Frame > Remove Selected Frames.
- Press Delete to delete the selection.
- Click the Remove Frames button. To remove several frame selections, click the button repeatedly.
If you selected a range of frames, the Warning dialog box may open.
- To complete the operation:
- Click Yes to delete the selection.
- Click No to delete only the exposure in the cell and not the frames.
- Select the Don’t Show This Message Again option to prevent the warning message from being displayed each time you delete a frame range.