Duplicating an element provides you with a copy of the drawings and their exposure. You can modify anything you want in the duplicated element without affecting the original one.
- In the Timeline or Xsheet view, click the layer or column to duplicate.
- Do one of the following:
- (Xsheet) Right-click on the column and select Duplicate Selected Columns.
- (Xsheet) In the Xsheet menu, select Drawings > Duplicate Drawings.
- (Timeline) Right-click on the layer and select Duplicate Selected Layers.
- (Timeline) In the Timeline menu, select Layers > Duplicate Selected Layers.
The new duplicated layer or column appears.