To quickly access parameters for nodes that are grouped, you can use the Publish Attribute Mode feature to select your most common parameters to modify and make them appear in the group Layer Properties editor. This way, you can access them directly without having to enter the group every time.
- From the Node menu, select View > Publish Attribute Mode.
- In the Node view, enter the group containing the nodes you want to promote.
- Select the node whose attributes you want to publish.
- In the Layer Properties view, enable or disable the publishing options for the different parameters. You can easily distinguish them as they are labeled in red.
- Repeat the previous step for all the nodes that contain attributes you want to publish.
- In the Node view, exit the group.
- Select the Group node.
In the Layer Properties view, you can see all published attributes. The different nodes are tabbed for easy access and organization.