You can group your elements to keep your work organized.
- In the Timeline view, select the elements you want to group.
Any layers between the selected layers will be automatically grouped as well, so if the stacking order does not matter, move extra layers above or below the layers want to group.
- Do one of the followings:
- Right-click on the highlighted layers and select Group Selection With Composite.
- Right-click on the highlighted layers and select Group Selection.
- From the top menu, select Edit > Group > Group Selected Layers.
The layers appear indented under a new Group layer in the Timeline view