Loading Previously Scanned Drawings
The Load From File command allows you to load a previously scanned drawing into the Scan module. This is useful if you want to view a drawing you already scanned.
- Select File > Load From File.
The Select File To View dialog box displays the directories and files in the current directory. You can load graphics in any of the following bitmap formats:
- OMF: Open Media Framework image format. This format is compatible with Avid applications.
- OPT: An optimized version of the SCAN image format. This format retains the alpha channel information for the image. It also preserves the quality of the image while keeping the file size low.
- RCI: The drawings are in Recognition Concepts Inc. image format.
- Scan: The scan image format, which retains the image's scanning information (resolution in dpi, drawing registration) that the Harmonyuses.
- SGI: The drawings are in the Silicon Graphics Inc. image format, which retains the image's alpha channel information.
- TGA: The drawings are in the Generic Targa image format, which the image's alpha channel information and is widely compatible (cross-platform).
- VAR: The drawings are in the Variable header image format.
- YUV: The drawings are in a graphic type for animations that appear in National Television System Committee (NTSC) image format.
- PAL: The drawings are in a graphic type for animations that appear in Phase Alternating Line (PAL) image format.
- Browse to the folder where your scanned drawings are saved.
- Select a file to view and click OK.