You can group your elements to keep your work organized.
- In the Node view, drag a selection around the nodes you want to group.
- In the Node menu, do one of the following:
- Select Edit > Group > Group Selected Layers.
- Press Ctrl + G (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + G (Mac OS X).
You can also right-click in the Node view and select one of the following:
- Group > Group Selection With Composite or press Ctrl +Shift + G (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + Shift + G (Mac OS X).
- Group > Group Selection or press Ctrl + G (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + G (Mac OS X)
The selected nodes are grouped.
To ensure that you have a Multi-Port Out node in your group and that your group remains connected, include a Composite node in your selection and make sure it is connected to the main Composite node of the scene before grouping.