You can delete keyframes independently from drawing exposure.
NOTE: If you select a keyframe in the Timeline view and press the Delete key, you will also delete the drawing exposure. To only delete the keyframe, you must use the Delete Keyframe command.
How to delete a keyframe
- In the Timeline view, select a keyframe and do one of the following:
- Right-click and select Delete Keyframes.
- In the Timeline view menu, select Motion > Delete Keyframes.
- From the top menu, select Animation > Delete Keyframe.
- Press F7.
- In the Timeline View toolbar, click on the Delete Keyframes button.
- Use the Transform tool to select a keyframe to delete from the trajectory in the Camera view and press Delete.