You can create function curves in several different ways. You cannot create function curves directly in the Xsheet view. You must do this in the Layer Properties window or the Timeline view.
- In the Timeline view, expand the layer's parameters.
- Click the Function button and, in the drop-down menu, select Create Bezier
or Create Ease.
- In the Timeline view, double-click on the layer you want to create function curves for.
The Layer Properties Editor opens.
- In the Transformation tab, click the Function Arrow button beside the local function information.
- Create a 3D Path, Bezier,
Easeor Velobased curve. You can also create an Expression column—see About Expression Columns.
You can click the Function button to open the Function editor.