Adding and Deleting Morphing Hints
Using the Morphing tool you can use hints to correct the morphing sequence.
- In the Timeline or Xsheet view, select the source drawing of your morphing sequence.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Morphing tool or press F3.
Use your other morphing key drawing, shown in the Drawing view's bottom right corner, as a reference.
- In the Tool Properties view, select the type of hint you want to use.
- Select Contour Hint to correct a brush line or colour zone's contour (Contour vector).
Contour Hint points will behave similar to Pencil Hint points when used on a pencil line. Note that you obtain better results using the Pencil Hint point on pencil line rather than Contour Hint points.
- Select Pencil Hint to correct a pencil line (Central vector).
- Select Zone Hint to correct a colour zone morphing match.
- Select Vanishing Point Hint to correct a vanishing shape's trajectory.
- Select Appearing Point Hint to correct an appearing shape's trajectory.
- In the Camera or Drawing view, click on the drawing near the problematic area.
- Select the hint's point and move it to its correct position.
- In the Timeline or Xsheet view, select your destination drawing.
- Find and move the corresponding hint's point to the matching part of your destination drawing.
- In the Playback toolbar, press the Play button to see the result.
- Select one or many hints.
- Press Delete.