Setting Up Licenses on Work Stations on Windows
An Admin account is required to set this up. After activation, you can log in as client.
- On the client machine, open the License Wizard from the Start menu:
Windows 10: Start > All Apps > Harmony [version] [edition] > License Wizard
Windows 8: Start > Apps > Harmony [version] [edition] > License Wizard
Windows 7: Start > All Programs > Harmony [version] [edition] > License Tools > License Wizard
The License Wizard appears.
- Click Activate License.
The Activation Options screen appears.
- Click Use License Server.
The Server Activation screen appears.
- Click Connect to Server.
The Server Activation - Shared License screen appears.
- Enter the license server address that you will access from your workstation. The License server must be accessible, running and properly configured.
- In the Port field, enter the port you're using on the server (if applicable) and click Connect.
The Server Activation - Shared License dialog appears.
- In the License Server Address field, enter the hostname or the IP Address.
- Click Connect.
You are prompted for a password.
- Enter the password and click OK.
- Click Finish to close the License Wizard.