Removing Environment Variables on Windows
To complete the installation, you must remove some environment variables set by the previous installation.
IMPORTANT: Please do this with caution.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Double-click on System and select the Advanced system settings link in the left panel.
- In the Advanced tab, click Environment Variables.
- In the System Variables panel, select LM_LICENSE_FILE (if listed) and click Delete to delete LM_LICENSE_FILE.
- Delete any of the following variables if they appear in the System or User variables lists: