Setting Up Static IPs for Web Control Center on Windows
- From the Start menu, type
cmdand press Enter.
- In the command prompt that opens, type:
- You will need the following information: IPv4 Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway and DNS Servers.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Click View network status and tasks.
- On the top-left side of the screen, click Change adapter settings.
- It is possible to have multiple connections listed. You need to determine which adapter is your connection to the Internet. Right-click on your network adapter and select Properties.
The Local Area Connection Properties opens.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties.
The Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties dialog box opens.
- Select the Use the following IP address option. Enter the IP address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway information you obtained in step 3.
- Select the Use the following DNS server addresses option.
- Enter the DNS addresses you obtained in step 3.
- Click Advanced.
- Select the DNS tab.
- Add the DNS suffix obtained in step 3.