Setting Up Licenses on Client Workstations on Mac OS X
- Open the License Wizard on the client workstation.
The Toon Boom Activation Wizard appears.
- Click Activate License.
The Activation Options screen appears.
- Click Use License Server.
The Server Activation screen appears.
- Click Connect to Server.
The Server Activation - Shared License screen appears.
- In the License Server Address field, enter the hostname or IP Address.
- Click Connect.
You are prompted for a password.
- Enter the password and click OK.
The Activation Successful screen appears.
- Click Finish to close the License Wizard.