Installing Harmony on Mac OS X
In a client-server network or in a standalone setup, you must install Harmony, as well as the following services on the server or the standalone computer:
|tbdbserver||Controls access to the database.|
|License service||Controls the number of licenses and features available to Harmony users.|
|Batch processing||Controls batch vectorizing and rendering queues.|
|Web Control Center||Allows download and upload of scenes from the database.|
|Link server||If you are installing Harmony on a Mac OS X server that will support Windows clients, you must install the Link server.|
To install Harmony programs and services, you must run the installation package. Before you start the installation, make sure you are currently logged in the system with administrator rights on your local computer.
- Open System Preferences. By default, there is a shortcut for System Preferences in the Dock.
- In the System Preferences dialog box, click Users & Groups.
The Password tab of the Accounts window opens.
- Select your user login account and verify if the Allow user to administer this computer option is selected. To make changes to the accounts on a Mac OS X, click the lock icon at the bottom of the window. Enter your username and password for an account that has administrator privileges.
- Double-click the Harmony .dmg file.
- Drag the Toon Boom Harmony 14.0 folder from the .dmg file to the Applications folder.
- In the window that opens, click Accept.