No Batch Vectorizing or Rendering Linux
If drawings are not being vectorized or rendered you should check the setup and configuration of batch processing.
- In a shell, type Status and press Enter/Return twice.
The machines that are set up to batch process appear in the report. There should be an "R" next to the machine name and the status must be "On" to be able to batch process.
- If no machines appear in the list, make sure the
/USA_DB/schedules/machine-list file lists all the computers that will perform batch vectorization or rendering. Try resending elements to the Render queue.
- If you still have problems vectorizing and rendering, perhaps the processes were not installed when you installed Harmony. Reinstall Harmony running the -p option. In a shell, change to the directory where the installation script is stored and type:
- ./install -p
- Make sure that the queues are started. Type the following:
- /sbin/service USAnimation_queues start