Installing Batch Processing on Mac OS X
On Mac OS X, use the Configuration Assistant to install the batch processing queue Startup Item that will start the batch processing service. You must run the Configuration Assistant on all machines that will perform batch processing.
- In the Finder, go to Applications > Toon Boom Harmony 14.0 [edition] > Tools > Configuration Assistant.
- Select the Create the Startup Items option and click Continue.
- Select the Create Queue Server Startup Item option and click Create.
The Authenticate dialog box appears asking for a user name and a password.
- Type a user name who is allowed to administer the computer and click OK.
The necessary files to automatically start the batch processing queue on the counter are copied.
- Repeat these steps on all the computers that will be performing batch processing.
The files required to start the batch processing queue are copied by the Configuration Assistant in:
A dialog box appears to indicate if the Startup Item was successfully created.
- Click OK.
The Finish window appears.
- Click Done to close the Configuration Assistant.