Installing Batch Processing on Windows
In Windows, use the Harmony Configuration Wizard to add computers to the machine-list file and to install the batch processing service. You must run the Configuration Wizard on all machines that will perform batch processing.
- In the Harmony Configuration Wizard, click Batch Processing.
- In the Batch Processing screen, select the Yes option to have your computer perform batch processing. Click Next.
- In the What is the Name of the Server field, enter the name of the Harmony server.
- In the What is the User field, enter the server's user name (OS account) created while setting up the Harmony database. The machine you are setting up will use this user name and password to log on the server machine and retrieve the data to render or vectorize.
- In the What is the Password field, type the password corresponding to the selected user name.
- Click Next.
The Harmony Configuration Wizard presents a review of all the changes that will be made.
- Click Finish.