Setting Scale-Output Nodes
Once your Write nodes are connected, you need some Scale-Output nodes to change the resolution output of the Write node without changing the scene settings. For example, if you export in a high resolution and a low resolution, you need one Scale-Output node.
Set the project’s resolution to the highest resolution needed for this export and use the Scale-Output nodes to scale down the other outputs.
DO NOT scale up the output size, that will not provide a good result. It is also better to use the Scale-Output node to scale down in a same aspect ratio so that it does not distort the image.
- In the Node Library view, select Scale-Output from the list of categories.
- Select the Scale-Output node and drag it to the Node view.
- In the Node view, connect the Composite node to the Input port of the Scale-Output node.
- In the Node view, connect the Scale-Output node to the input ports of both the Display node and the Write node.
- In the Node view, open the Scale-Output node’s editor by clicking its yellow square properties button.
- In the Layer Properties dialog box, select a resolution from the suggested Resolution Name list or type in new resolution values to indicate the resolution to scale to.
- Click Close.