Exporting Multiple Renders
Harmony allows you to render multiple exports simultaneously. For example, you can export a version of your project, a full high-res version and an image sequence with a transparent background all at the same time.
- In the Node Library view, retrieve the necessary Write, Scale-Output and Crop nodes.
- Connect the final Composite node to the first Write node. (Make sure you have a Display node reading the same information.)
- Open the Write node’s editor by clicking on its square yellow properties button.
- Name the Write node according to the render type that you are planning to do.
- Set the Write node parameters—see About Node View Export.
- Connect the other Write nodes and repeat steps 2 to 5.
- Using the Alt key, insert the Scale-Output nodes between the final Composite node and their corresponding Write node.
- Using the Alt key, insert the Crop nodes between the final Composite node and their corresponding Write or Scale node.
- If the output from the Crop node has to be scaled down, use a Scale-Output node.
- Connect a Display node to each Scale-Output or Crop node to see each final image in the Camera view.