Drawing with Vector Textured Brushes
Delete this text and replace it with your own content.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Brush tool or press Alt + B.
- Select a texture for your brush from the textures presets available at the end of the list.
- If you want to modify the settings, in the Tool Properties view, click the Arrow button to open the Brush Properties view.
- Click the Texture tab, select the Paper Texture option.
- Set the following parameters:
Parameter Description Hardness
The hardness value corresponds to the softness of the line edge. The lower the value, the softer the line edge will be. The higher the value, the sharper the line edge will be.
This value corresponds to the transparency of the stroke when the pressure is heavy.
This value corresponds to the transparency of the stroke when the pressure is light and is a percentage of the Maximum Opacity value.
- In the
Camera or Drawingview, start drawing.