Drawing with the Rectangle, Ellipse, and Line Tools
You can use the Line, Rectangle, or Ellipse tool to draw shape without having to trace them. You can also draw perfect circles and squares.
- In the Timeline or Xsheet view, select the cell on which you want to draw.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Rectangle , Ellipse , or Line tool.
- To automatically fill the shape, in the Tool Properties view, select the Auto Fill option.
- In the
Cameraview, click and drag to draw the shape.
- Hold down Shift to lock the rectangle or the ellipse ratio to 1:1.
- Hold down Alt to draw the rectangle or ellipse from its centre.
- Hold down Shift to snap the line every 15 degrees.
- Hold down Alt to snap the start or end of the line to a nearby stroke.
- Use the Contour Editor tool to deform the shape and create your drawing.