Creating Additional Deformation Chains for Multi-pose Rigs
The second step to creating a multi-pose rig is to create additional chains. after the creation of the main chain.
- In the Timeline view, move the playhead (current frame) to the character's next position.
- In the Node or Timeline view, select the drawing you want to set a new deformation chain (transformation chain) for. If you had previously selected the upper arm in a multiple parts arm structure, select the same drawing layer (upper arm).
- In the Deformation toolbar, click the Create New Deformation Chain button.
A new deformation chain is created and appears in the Transformation Chain drop-down list.
- In the Deformation toolbar, select the Rigging tool.
- Create your new deformer structure—see About Basic Deformation Chain Creation.