Importing a Colour Palette
You can import an existing colour palette in your project.
- Do one of the following:
- From the Colour menu, select Palettes > Import.
- Right-click and select Import.
The Browser window opens.
- Browse for a palette file located (
*.plt) on your hard drive. You will generally find the palettes in your project's palette-library directory.
- Click Open.
The Palette Browser opens.
- If you're in Advanced Palette mode, select the level where the palette file is stored—see About Palettes.
- If you're in Advanced Palette mode, select the palette list linking level by enabling either Scene Palette List or Element Palette List—see About Palettes.
- In the New Palette Name, name the imported palette.
The palette appears in the Colour view and the file is copied in your project.