You can allow the software to automatically save your scene, as well as decide on the length of time between saves.
How to auto-save a scene
- Do one of the following:
- Windows/Linux: Select Edit > Preferences.
- Mac OS X: Select Harmony > Preferences.
- Press Ctrl + U (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + U (Mac OS X).
- Select the General tab.
- In the Save section, set the Auto-Save parameters:
- Interval (minutes): This is the frequency at which the auto-save takes place.
- Inactivity Interval (seconds): When Auto-save is about to take place, it verifies if you are drawing or doing anything in the application. If so, Auto-save waits this number of seconds before attempting another save.
- Ask Before Saving: Before performing an auto-save, you are prompted with a message to confirm if you want to save or not. You can choose to turn off this option.
- Enabled: This enables the Auto-save feature. If you do not want the system to automatically save your work, deselect this option. The auto-save is off by default.