The Zoom tool in the Tools toolbar lets you zoom in and zoom out of the Drawing view.
NOTE: To learn more about the Zoom tool options, see Zoom Tool Properties.
How to use the Zoom tool
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Zoom tool available in the Hand tool drop-down menu.
- Click in the Drawing view.
- In the Tools Properties view, do the following:
- Enable the Zoom In mode to zoom in mode when you click in the Drawing view. When you're in Zoom In mode, hold as you click to zoom out.
- Enable the Zoom Out mode to zoom out when you click in the Drawing view.
- Click on the Zoom In button to immediately zoom in. You can also press 2.
- Click on the Zoom Out button to immediately zoom out. You can also press 1.