Using the Pencil tool, you can draw central vector lines which easily reshapeable.
Select a drawing from the Drawing Thumbnails panel.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Pencil tool or press Alt + /.
- In the Colour view, click a colour swatch to select a colour.
- In the Drawing view, start drawing.
- When you get close to an existing pencil line, hold Alt to draw and connect your stroke to the existing one. Pencil lines are central vector lines and you might think your line is connected, but in fact, only the contour is touching the other one. Also, make sure the central vector crosses the other one.
To connect the start or end of your stroke, hold Alt when you start or finish drawing a line.
- To draw a straight line, press Shift + Alt as you draw.
- Marie-Eve Chartrand
- Christopher Diaz